OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:59
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:50Cat
Cat
Cat
Cat
Cat
OH MY!
Still with the cats?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:44
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:39
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38 OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREE!!!!!
LAASYA!!!!! LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!!
Thank you! <3
Oooooh is That Laasy!?
Such a cwute pfp!!
:wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Just a question, anyone here heard of South Arcade?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:40
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:32 Yay!! Have some 🍰
Can I have some too? :cute:
Obvs!!
Also, cute pfp, for Lassi
Yay! Thank you!

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:48 Just a question, anyone here heard of South Arcade?
LIVIIIIIII
The band?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:55
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:48 Just a question, anyone here heard of South Arcade?
LIVIIIIIII
The band?
YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:55
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:48 Just a question, anyone here heard of South Arcade?
LIVIIIIIII
The band?
YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?
YEAH!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:55
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:48 Just a question, anyone here heard of South Arcade?
LIVIIIIIII
The band?
YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?
YEAH!
OMG YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST!!! I LOVE THAT BAND SO FREAKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH I JUST DISCOVERED THEM LAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:55
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:48 Just a question, anyone here heard of South Arcade?
LIVIIIIIII
The band?
YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?
YEAH!
OMG YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST!!! I LOVE THAT BAND SO FREAKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH I JUST DISCOVERED THEM LAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT KNOW THEM MUCH...
JUST HEARD A COUPLE SONGS, THEYRE GOOD

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:58
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:55
LIVIIIIIII
The band?
YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?
YEAH!
OMG YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST!!! I LOVE THAT BAND SO FREAKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH I JUST DISCOVERED THEM LAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT KNOW THEM MUCH...
JUST HEARD A COUPLE SONGS, THEYRE GOOD
I SAW THE LIVE AND I JUST LITERALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.