Let's Chat!
LAASYA!!!!! LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Obvs!!
Also, cute pfp, for Lassi
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks <33 anybody knows stuff about Islam and Judaism? That's what I've got a test on Oh my, I also just remembered that I've got a test on physics next week... I'm so cookedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38Oh tough luck!!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:36Good! Where have you been!?
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
No way! You got this!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:42Thanks <33 anybody knows stuff about Islam and Judaism? That's what I've got a test on Oh my, I also just remembered that I've got a test on physics next week... I'm so cookedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38Oh tough luck!!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....
Let's Chat!
Dayum!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:42Thanks <33 anybody knows stuff about Islam and Judaism? That's what I've got a test on Oh my, I also just remembered that I've got a test on physics next week... I'm so cookedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38Oh tough luck!!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
MIKEY!!Mikey Forville wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:43No way! You got this!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:42Thanks <33 anybody knows stuff about Islam and Judaism? That's what I've got a test on Oh my, I also just remembered that I've got a test on physics next week... I'm so cookedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38Oh tough luck!!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Oooooh is That Laasy!?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:44Thank you!Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:40LAASYA!!!!! LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!!![]()
Such a cwute pfp!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!