OOC Let's Chat!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Me too!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yay!! Have some 🍰

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:31 Me too!!
OLI!! HAVENT SEEN YA IN A WHILE!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:31 Me too!!
OLI!! HAVENT SEEN YA IN A WHILE!!!
Madeline!! How are you?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:31 Me too!!
OLI!! HAVENT SEEN YA IN A WHILE!!!
Madeline!! How are you?
Good! Where have you been!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:36
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:31 Me too!!
OLI!! HAVENT SEEN YA IN A WHILE!!!
Madeline!! How are you?
Good! Where have you been!?
I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:32 Yay!! Have some 🍰
Can I have some too? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:36
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:31 Me too!!
OLI!! HAVENT SEEN YA IN A WHILE!!!
Madeline!! How are you?
Good! Where have you been!?
I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.
Oh tough luck!!
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼