OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:12
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10 I'm so confused...anyways, class time, see y'all later!
Cat
:wow:
BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU
Awww shucks I've missed ya too!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWIN
Anyways :bee: HOWs life

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:12
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10

Cat
:wow:
BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU
Awww shucks I've missed ya too!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWIN
Anyways :bee: HOWs life
How am I his twin?! :shock:

Not so well right now :cry2: Everyone is really sick in my family right now. Hopefully the youngest doesn't starting throwing up too

How have you been?!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:12
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:11

:wow:
BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU
Awww shucks I've missed ya too!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWIN
Anyways :bee: HOWs life
How am I his twin?! :shock:

Not so well right now :cry2: Everyone is really sick in my family right now. Hopefully the youngest doesn't starting throwing up too

How have you been?!
No i meant the pic
OH
HOPE YOU GET BETTER
Take lots of rest, and try having warm soup, really helps a lot!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
On a dress rehearsal trip and the bus is just about packed

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
@Summer Lancaster Just answered and will sign up now! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! Did y’all notice slytherins are getting more and more people quickly? Or is it just my imagination?

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
I am back, chat!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:20
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:12

BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU
Awww shucks I've missed ya too!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWIN
Anyways :bee: HOWs life
How am I his twin?! :shock:

Not so well right now :cry2: Everyone is really sick in my family right now. Hopefully the youngest doesn't starting throwing up too

How have you been?!
No i meant the pic
OH
HOPE YOU GET BETTER
Take lots of rest, and try having warm soup, really helps a lot!
*Gasps* He's a goof?!

Hopefully. I am not that sick anymore. Although I was the first one to throw up it was only once. Now I'm just coughing up a storm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:20
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14

Awww shucks I've missed ya too!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWIN
Anyways :bee: HOWs life
How am I his twin?! :shock:

Not so well right now :cry2: Everyone is really sick in my family right now. Hopefully the youngest doesn't starting throwing up too

How have you been?!
No i meant the pic
OH
HOPE YOU GET BETTER
Take lots of rest, and try having warm soup, really helps a lot!
*Gasps* He's a goof?!

Hopefully. I am not that sick anymore. Although I was the first one to throw up it was only once. Now I'm just coughing up a storm
Ohhh
IM SURE ITLL GET BETTER!!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Does anybody want cake?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9