OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:11 Oohhh thats cool Laasy!! hahahaha
bye Rosie! Good luck!
He was so disappointed when I replaced it lol
hahahahaha!!
I WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO!!
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUN!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10 I'm so confused...anyways, class time, see y'all later!
Cat
:wow:
BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10 I'm so confused...anyways, class time, see y'all later!
Same here! :lol:

I'm already in class, so I'll probably just read my book since I'm the only one done with the assignment. (coding class and perks of my dad being the teacher meant I finished it last night. lol)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat dead?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14 Chat dead?
Will be back soon!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:12
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10 I'm so confused...anyways, class time, see y'all later!
Cat
:wow:
BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU
Awww shucks I've missed ya too!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14 Chat dead?
Will be back soon!
Alrightie!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
@Avery Gray is you see the owl I sent you on Dylan's account?

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6
Ellie PC
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Summer iNPC
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Summer Lancaster wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:15 @Avery Gray is you see the owl I sent you on Dylan's account?
:shock2: I haven't seen it yet I don't think! I'll get on Dyl's account in a moment! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:16
Summer Lancaster wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:15 @Avery Gray is you see the owl I sent you on Dylan's account?
:shock2: I haven't seen it yet I don't think! I'll get on Dyl's account in a moment! :grin:
Okay! It's not urgent, just a quick question

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6
Ellie PC
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Summer iNPC
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 6