Let's Chat!
hahahahaha!!
I WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO!!
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUN!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Same here!
I'm already in class, so I'll probably just read my book since I'm the only one done with the assignment. (coding class and perks of my dad being the teacher meant I finished it last night. lol)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Chat dead?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Will be back soon!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Awww shucks I've missed ya too!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:12BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Alrightie!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
@Avery Gray is you see the owl I sent you on Dylan's account?
| sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6 Ellie PC wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5 | ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ⠀⠀ |
Let's Chat!
Summer Lancaster wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:15 @Avery Gray is you see the owl I sent you on Dylan's account?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Okay! It's not urgent, just a quick questionAvery Gray wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:16Summer Lancaster wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:15 @Avery Gray is you see the owl I sent you on Dylan's account?I haven't seen it yet I don't think! I'll get on Dyl's account in a moment!
![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6 Ellie PC wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5 | ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ⠀⠀ |
