OOC Let's Chat!

Lauren Vanes wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:38 Night! cassie I think we hv the same time zone
Night Lauren!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:39
Lauren Vanes wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:38 Night! cassie I think we hv the same time zone
Night Lauren!
night lils!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:36
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:33
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:32
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28 I WANT CAKE TOOOO!!!
btw I'm heading to bed soon.. :(
BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?
thank you <3 <3 have a nice day!
certainly!! but Cassie might be doing a lot of talking with Zephy and not notice Rosie at first~ (you read that too?)
Yesss...and I'm good with that, she's fine just chilling!
great! and maybe when Cassie tells Rosie all about it, she can go 'oh that's why you kept talking to him back then!' nighty night!
Sounds perfect! And sleep amazing!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Cat

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:50Cat
Cat

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:59
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:50Cat
Cat
Cat

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
What is up with the cats?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:01 Hey
LAVVVV, HRU???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Now that's a face I haven't seen in a while

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.