Let's Chat!
SEND IT OVER
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
*nom nom noms on thin air* FOODDDDDBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:24SEND IT OVER
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
I WANT CAKE TOOOO!!!
btw I'm heading to bed soon..
btw I'm heading to bed soon..
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Lemme cook!
@ Briar Anderson Sebastien replied
@ Briar Anderson Sebastien replied
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?
Let's Chat!
thank youRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?
certainly!! but Cassie might be doing a lot of talking with Zephy and not notice Rosie at first~ (you read that too?)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Yesss...and I'm good with that, she's fine just chilling!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:32thank youRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?![]()
have a nice day!
certainly!! but Cassie might be doing a lot of talking with Zephy and not notice Rosie at first~ (you read that too?)
Let's Chat!
great! and maybe when Cassie tells Rosie all about it, she can go 'oh that's why you kept talking to him back then!' nighty night!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:33Yesss...and I'm good with that, she's fine just chilling!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:32thank youRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?![]()
have a nice day!
certainly!! but Cassie might be doing a lot of talking with Zephy and not notice Rosie at first~ (you read that too?)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Night! cassie I think we hv the same time zone
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |