Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-31

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-33 thats a lot of posts! I dont think youre allowed to double post in this thread

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:02 -33 thats a lot of posts! I dont think youre allowed to double post in this thread
lol my PC crashed, i can't delete this!
-34

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-35 oh lol tht's alright then ig :)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-36
I hate when it happens lol

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-37 real

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.