Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-27

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28 We are going to be doing this for a while loml

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28 where are MY ppl

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29!

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy