OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:27
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:20
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:14
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are too <3 And can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!

@Madeline Tomlinson-... :shock2: ...

He did WHAT NOW?!?!?
whoo congrats!! I shall add sth to your list today/tmr :evil: :lol:
Thanks! you do you, I'll catch up eventually!
sure!
btw we watched part of the phantom of the opera musical's video at school today! it's marvellous!!
Oh, that's so fun! I've watched it at home before and loved the music!!!
I heard that the performance group is coming to my city later this year!! I really wanna see the live show.

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:24 GUYS
LOOK AT THIS
ITS URGENT
Are you tryna rickroll us again?
Yup she is
LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:24 GUYS
LOOK AT THIS
ITS URGENT
Are you tryna rickroll us again?
Yup she is
LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:30
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:27
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:20
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:14
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:12

whoo congrats!! I shall add sth to your list today/tmr :evil: :lol:
Thanks! you do you, I'll catch up eventually!
sure!
btw we watched part of the phantom of the opera musical's video at school today! it's marvellous!!
Oh, that's so fun! I've watched it at home before and loved the music!!!
I heard that the performance group is coming to my city later this year!! I really wanna see the live show.
Oh, wow! That sounds like it would be so much fun, I hope you get to go!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:24 GUYS
LOOK AT THIS
ITS URGENT
Are you tryna rickroll us again?
Yup she is
LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?
G and me are having a thread soon!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28

Are you tryna rickroll us again?
Yup she is
LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?
G and me are having a thread soon!
YESSS!!!! #GRIAR

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28

Yup she is
LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?
G and me are having a thread soon!
YESSS!!!! #GRIAR
that just sounds weird lol
Brillix? LIke a friend duo

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32
LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?
G and me are having a thread soon!
YESSS!!!! #GRIAR
that just sounds weird lol
Brillix? LIke a friend duo
YAYYYY!!! FINALLY!!
Now for Meli and Maddy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33

HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?
G and me are having a thread soon!
YESSS!!!! #GRIAR
that just sounds weird lol
Brillix? LIke a friend duo
YAYYYY!!! FINALLY!!
Now for Meli and Maddy
I got two more guys

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35
G and me are having a thread soon!
YESSS!!!! #GRIAR
that just sounds weird lol
Brillix? LIke a friend duo
YAYYYY!!! FINALLY!!
Now for Meli and Maddy
I got two more guys
WAIT WHO?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9