Profile picture rating

7/10

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Profile picture rating
8.999/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Profile picture rating
10/10

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Profile picture rating
1000000/10

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Profile picture rating
1000/10 Perfect in every way!!!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 β€’ Evasion 7 β€’ Strength 4 β€’ Wisdom 6 β€’
Arcane power 4β€’ Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
10/10

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 7 | str β€’ 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

Profile picture rating
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:28 9.5/10 Pretty jst what is on her head loml
it's a Pepsi, lmao :cute:

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Profile picture rating
9.5/10 Loml haha. Just think that's a thing I dont like otherwise SLAY PFP!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Profile picture rating
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:48 9.5/10 Loml haha. Just think that's a thing I dont like otherwise SLAY PFP!!
Your pfp is just PERFECT girl!

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Profile picture rating
9/10 nicee

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency