OOC Let's Chat!

Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:17 What did i miss here? :ninja:
WINDYYYY!!!

Look at none of the conversations from yesterday about ships!!! Ignore that!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
:chocogrenouille:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
:butterbeer:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS
LOOK AT THIS
ITS URGENT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Did I just get Rick Rolled on my SCHOOL COMPUTER???

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning.

Also what? :lol: that’s hilarious!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:33 Morning.

Also what? :lol: that’s hilarious!
Morning Av!

And I checked the link as soon as Rosie put that comment :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Also, love the new PFP Briar!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:04 Maddy came back chat
FINALLY
Hey, just sign up in the club real quick!
CHECK OUT THE TEARS OF FIRE BOOK COVER GUYS
HAHAH!!
Btw which club?
sorry memory.....
ALSO!! DAYUM THE COVER IS SOOO GOOD!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Cat

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."