Let's Chat!
WINDYYYY!!!
Look at none of the conversations from yesterday about ships!!! Ignore that!!!
Let's Chat!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Morning.
Also what?
that’s hilarious!
Also what?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Av!
And I checked the link as soon as Rosie put that comment
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
HAHAH!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:06FINALLY
Hey, just sign up in the club real quick!
CHECK OUT THE TEARS OF FIRE BOOK COVER GUYS
Btw which club?
sorry memory.....
ALSO!! DAYUM THE COVER IS SOOO GOOD!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."