Profile picture rating
7/10
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Profile picture rating
8.999/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Profile picture rating
1000000/10
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Profile picture rating
1000/10 Perfect in every way!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 β’ Evasion 7 β’ Strength 4 β’ Wisdom 6 β’ Arcane power 4β’ Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 7 | str β’ 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 8 |
Profile picture rating
it's a Pepsi, lmao
Always | Kiara J. Sterling
Profile picture rating
9.5/10 Loml haha. Just think that's a thing I dont like otherwise SLAY PFP!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Profile picture rating
Your pfp is just PERFECT girl!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:48 9.5/10 Loml haha. Just think that's a thing I dont like otherwise SLAY PFP!!
Always | Kiara J. Sterling