OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:57
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:57
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:52 LASSI!!
MELI!!
Wassup??
Replies. You?
Trying to find someone for Maddy
Already found him, but he ain't replying

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! Hru all? I'm about to do cricket, but the people I am doing it with make me so angry :S :S

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:02 Hi everyone! Hru all? I'm about to do cricket, but the people I am doing it with make me so angry :S :S
No wayy!!!! I play Cricket too!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
WHO MISSED ME

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:10 WHO MISSED ME
not me...

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:10 WHO MISSED ME
not me...
IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:12
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:10 WHO MISSED ME
not me...
IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
lolz I was joking gurll

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:12
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:10 WHO MISSED ME
not me...
IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
Talking to him are you?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:12
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:10 WHO MISSED ME
not me...
IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
Talking to him are you?
who..??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:12
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:10 WHO MISSED ME
not me...
IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
Talking to him are you?
who..??
Bri should I tell?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9