OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 07:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 07:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 07:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 07:55 ANGELLL, MELIIII, HRU GUYS???!
rlly bored... wbu?? should we start searching??
Tired.....
Yeah, we should! Imma start searching in five minutes
Lemme start
Sure then!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 6 May 2026, 22:25
Nick Jameson wrote: 6 May 2026, 22:01
Flame Afterglow wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jan 1970, 01:00 Thank you, flame!!!
You are very most welcome!
Nick Jameson wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:05 SEA-BRAIN!
Solar-Boy!
How are you
Good! You?
Good

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Time to write replies!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:03 Time to write replies!
Good luck gurll

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I've started actually making a list of RP replies I need to do. Yesterday I did 2, so I'm trying to do three today :lol: :lol:

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:21 I've started actually making a list of RP replies I need to do. Yesterday I did 2, so I'm trying to do three today :lol: :lol:
Oooh Good Luck!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:34
Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:21 I've started actually making a list of RP replies I need to do. Yesterday I did 2, so I'm trying to do three today :lol: :lol:
Oooh Good Luck!!
MELIII

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:34
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:34
Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:21 I've started actually making a list of RP replies I need to do. Yesterday I did 2, so I'm trying to do three today :lol: :lol:
Oooh Good Luck!!
MELIII
ELOWINN!!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:27Hii
HANA!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9