Let's Chat!
You got this!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:21Thanks!!! It's on Friday...Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:18All the best!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:17 I'm so locked in rn, I'm studying for my big test like a person who wants to pass, I feel very proud(I almost never study for things)!![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Aww, thx! I really hope so, I need this credit lolEsther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:22You got this!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:21Thanks!!! It's on Friday...Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:18All the best!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:17 I'm so locked in rn, I'm studying for my big test like a person who wants to pass, I feel very proud(I almost never study for things)!![]()
Let's Chat!
Still waiting for Enki to get validated
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:15Uh oh...!Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:11 @Emily Shephard & @Olivia Williams
Ball post posted! Colin is really in a mood!
*goes to read...!*

Ayo Esther!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
KitKaits & Lex!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lex! Hiya Colin! 
I really need to finish this ball post. XD
I really need to finish this ball post. XD
Let's Chat!
Colin!!
You casted my second favourite spell!
You casted my second favourite spell!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone