OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:21
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:18
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:17 I'm so locked in rn, I'm studying for my big test like a person who wants to pass, I feel very proud(I almost never study for things)!
All the best! <3
Thanks!!! It's on Friday...
You got this!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:22
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:21
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:18
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:17 I'm so locked in rn, I'm studying for my big test like a person who wants to pass, I feel very proud(I almost never study for things)!
All the best! <3
Thanks!!! It's on Friday...
You got this!
Aww, thx! I really hope so, I need this credit lol

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Still waiting for Enki to get validated :sad:

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:15
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:11 @Emily Shephard & @Olivia Williams

Ball post posted! Colin is really in a mood!
Uh oh...!

*goes to read...!*
:eyes:
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:12 :bye:
Ayo Esther!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
KitKaits & Lex!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Lex! Hiya Colin! <3

I really need to finish this ball post. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin!!

You casted my second favourite spell! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone