OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:56
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:39 Hihi :wow:
Hiya!
Hi!

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:56
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:56
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:39 Hihi :wow:
Hiya!
Hi!
Hi! Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:57
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:56
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:56
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:39 Hihi :wow:
Hiya!
Hi!
Hi! Hru? :cute:
good thanks! A little eepy. Wbu?

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:58
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:57
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:56
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:56
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 6 May 2026, 23:39 Hihi :wow:
Hiya!
Hi!
Hi! Hru? :cute:
good thanks! A little eepy. Wbu?
Good too!

OOC Let's Chat!
@Emily Shephard & @Olivia Williams

Ball post posted! Colin is really in a mood!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:11 @Emily Shephard & @Olivia Williams

Ball post posted! Colin is really in a mood!
Uh oh...!

*goes to read...!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so locked in rn, I'm studying for my big test like a person who wants to pass, I feel very proud(I almost never study for things)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:17 I'm so locked in rn, I'm studying for my big test like a person who wants to pass, I feel very proud(I almost never study for things)!
All the best! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:18
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 00:17 I'm so locked in rn, I'm studying for my big test like a person who wants to pass, I feel very proud(I almost never study for things)!
All the best! <3
Thanks!!! It's on Friday...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|