Let's Chat!
You are very most welcome!
Solar-Boy!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
*peers in*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Indeed!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:29We still have to learn more about that mystery man!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:35*snugs close to Emmi*Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:18*Climbs atop Colin's lap!*
I have lots of lore to crack on with!
Oo, what lore are you cooking up??
Oo yes! Who is he? You can tell me!
Also! I did a surprise for EmmiCo!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
YAYAYYAYA
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Tis a surprise!!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:23Indeed!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:29We still have to learn more about that mystery man!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:35*snugs close to Emmi*Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:18*Climbs atop Colin's lap!*
I have lots of lore to crack on with!
Oo, what lore are you cooking up??
Oo yes! Who is he? You can tell me!
Also! I did a surprise for EmmiCo!
Speaking of surprise... Ooooo?!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ooh?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
helllooo anyone here
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
Let's Chat!
*le gasp* A sixth year!? HIIII
Let's Chat!
heyyy hows it going
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
Let's Chat!
Its going good! Doing some drafting for starters. How are youuu?