OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:44 *slams table!*

I'm gonna try writing a film script!
:wow: I've been writing a film script for nearly a year now and will hopefully film it this summer! :grin:
Oooo! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 May 2026, 19:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 May 2026, 19:43
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 May 2026, 19:24 Hi Lotus, is that a new pfp or haven't I gotten enough sleep?
It sorta is! Just made some small changes on the picrew lolz
HAHA, knew it!!
:3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat died

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y'all!!!!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
I GOT INTO THE COLLEGE PROGRAM THING!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:03 I GOT INTO THE COLLEGE PROGRAM THING!!!!!
YAYYYYYYY! GO ROSALYN!!!!! Congrats!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
SEA-BRAIN!

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you, flame!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|