OOC Let's Chat!

BYE GUYS
ILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU IN 15 HOURS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
*slams table!*

I'm gonna try writing a film script!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:44 *slams table!*

I'm gonna try writing a film script!
Oooh!! Good luck Emily!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there people, supposed to be studying but no thanks

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus, is that a new pfp or haven't I gotten enough sleep?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
good afternoon HiO! hope you've all had/are having a great day !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 May 2026, 19:24 Hi Lotus, is that a new pfp or haven't I gotten enough sleep?
It sorta is! Just made some small changes on the picrew lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:44 *slams table!*

I'm gonna try writing a film script!
:wow: I've been writing a film script for nearly a year now and will hopefully film it this summer! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 May 2026, 19:43
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 May 2026, 19:24 Hi Lotus, is that a new pfp or haven't I gotten enough sleep?
It sorta is! Just made some small changes on the picrew lolz
HAHA, knew it!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.