Let's Chat!
IVE GIVEN UP HOPE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
THAT'S GREAT CUZ YOU WILL NEVER BE NOT HAUNTED BY MEBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00IVE GIVEN UP HOPE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I HAUNTED YOU FIRSTLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:01THAT'S GREAT CUZ YOU WILL NEVER BE NOT HAUNTED BY MEBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00IVE GIVEN UP HOPE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
AND NOW I TAKE MY REVENGE!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:03I HAUNTED YOU FIRSTLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:01THAT'S GREAT CUZ YOU WILL NEVER BE NOT HAUNTED BY MEBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00IVE GIVEN UP HOPE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
night Lassi!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey, they are searching for one last person Here
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
u do it!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Already did
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
did too!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |