OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:59 @Melissa Blake
MELI HELP
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED HIMM
IVE GIVEN UP HOPE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:59 @Melissa Blake
MELI HELP
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED HIMM
IVE GIVEN UP HOPE
THAT'S GREAT CUZ YOU WILL NEVER BE NOT HAUNTED BY ME

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:59 @Melissa Blake
MELI HELP
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED HIMM
IVE GIVEN UP HOPE
THAT'S GREAT CUZ YOU WILL NEVER BE NOT HAUNTED BY ME
I HAUNTED YOU FIRST

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:59 @Melissa Blake
MELI HELP
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED HIMM
IVE GIVEN UP HOPE
THAT'S GREAT CUZ YOU WILL NEVER BE NOT HAUNTED BY ME
I HAUNTED YOU FIRST
AND NOW I TAKE MY REVENGE!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good night hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:05 Good night hio!
night Lassi!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, they are searching for one last person Here

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:21 Hey, they are searching for one last person Here
u do it!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:21 Hey, they are searching for one last person Here
u do it!
Already did :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 18:21 Hey, they are searching for one last person Here
u do it!
Already did :lol:
did too!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9