OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:54 :cry2: I'm so ready for summer rn. :lol:
That is so fr

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:54 :cry2: I'm so ready for summer rn. :lol:
Can't relate (We don't have seasons in here)

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:56
Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:54 :cry2: I'm so ready for summer rn. :lol:
Can't relate (We don't have seasons in here)
4 me it's hot hot and hot

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:57
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:56
Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:54 :cry2: I'm so ready for summer rn. :lol:
Can't relate (We don't have seasons in here)
4 me it's hot hot and hot
Hey! Ready to throw our siblings in the lake?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:58
Lauren Vanes wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:57
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:56
Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:54 :cry2: I'm so ready for summer rn. :lol:
Can't relate (We don't have seasons in here)
4 me it's hot hot and hot
Hey! Ready to throw our siblings in the lake?
dEfInItElY!!!! let's see their reactions, yay!!!

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:54 :cry2: I'm so ready for summer rn. :lol:
My summer is ending on the 18th :cry2:

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS PLEASE TELL ME........

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:59 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME........
?

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:59 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME........
tell what?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
WHO THE SAID PERSON IS!?
CAUSE I SAID IT WONT WORK AND THAN ALL OF U WERE THINKING SO POSITIVE?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles