OOC Let's Chat!

Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:09
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:06
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:02
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:00 oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND... :whistling:
SICKNESS!!! She's just sick! Disregard the fact that she feels fine...SHE'S JUST SICK OKAY!!!
WOW
actually I meant
At least I'm not the one with a crush on him(all IC duh) at the moment...I'm just the cool wing girl(for now)!
but....
But what? Rosie won't hate Cassie at all, she's happy when people are happy, especially her besties <3
I know! <3 <3 <3
I mean Cassie is onto this ship OOCly too rn lol. I didn't find that detail before~
lol, I mean fair enough!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
rosalyn! pls check your banner!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
good night everyone!! <3 have a nice day/dream

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya peeps

Goodnight Cassie

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:17 good night everyone!! <3 have a nice day/dream
night Cassie!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:16 rosalyn! pls check your banner!
Lily! I'm going, one sec(I was reply-writing)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:16 rosalyn! pls check your banner!
Lily! I'm going, one sec(I was reply-writing)!
Npp!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
MADDY BACK CHAT!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:31 MADDY BACK CHAT!
MADDIE BADDIE

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:31 MADDY BACK CHAT!
MADDIE BADDIE
MELI!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles