OOC Let's Chat!

Deleted
Last edited by Melissa Blake on 6 May 2026, 15:04, edited 1 time in total.

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:58
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:51 @Rosalyn Willows btw I love what you did in the latest reply of untold secret! it makes everything reasonable!!

@Madeline Tomlinson ooh I'll try not to then... <3
I wasn't talking about calling me Maddy just so yknow lol I meant I dont like how Lils and Bri and Meli are teasing me,...
WELL
ITS ALIEN NATURE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:02
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:00 oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND... :whistling:
SICKNESS!!! She's just sick! Disregard the fact that she feels fine...SHE'S JUST SICK OKAY!!!
WOW
actually I meant
At least I'm not the one with a crush on him(all IC duh) at the moment...I'm just the cool wing girl(for now)!
but....
But what? Rosie won't hate Cassie at all, she's happy when people are happy, especially her besties <3

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
tried a new banner style!! thoughts?

Image posted by the member

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:06
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:02
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:00 oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND... :whistling:
SICKNESS!!! She's just sick! Disregard the fact that she feels fine...SHE'S JUST SICK OKAY!!!
WOW
actually I meant
At least I'm not the one with a crush on him(all IC duh) at the moment...I'm just the cool wing girl(for now)!
but....
But what? Rosie won't hate Cassie at all, she's happy when people are happy, especially her besties <3
I know! <3 <3 <3
I mean Cassie is onto this ship OOCly too rn lol. I didn't find that detail before~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:08 tried a new banner style!! thoughts?

Image posted by the member
omg its sOoOoOoO amazing!!!!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:08 tried a new banner style!! thoughts?

Image posted by the member
it's wonderful!!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:08 tried a new banner style!! thoughts?

Image posted by the member
ITS SO CUTEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:11
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:08 tried a new banner style!! thoughts?

Image posted by the member
ITS SO CUTEE
SOOOO PRETTY LIA
ALSO, Find anything?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:08 tried a new banner style!! thoughts?

Image posted by the member
Pretty!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."