Let's Chat!
...Mirada Johnson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:54Zeph?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:48Aahhh I see! (Rosie's oblivious *sigh* and so is he *even bigger sigh*Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~
@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet!![]()
Let's Chat!
you're making it toooo obvious!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I wasn't talking about calling me Maddy just so yknow lol I meant I dont like how Lils and Bri and Meli are teasing me,...Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:51 @Rosalyn Willows btw I love what you did in the latest reply of untold secret! it makes everything reasonable!!
@Madeline Tomlinson ooh I'll try not to then...![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
At least I'm not the one with a crush on him(all IC duh) at the moment...I'm just the cool wing girl(for now)!
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:56...Mirada Johnson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:54Zeph?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:48Aahhh I see! (Rosie's oblivious *sigh* and so is he *even bigger sigh*Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~
@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet!![]()
...
Mmmmm
Actual evidenceRosie wrote:Rosie hoped that he couldn't feel her pulse get a bit quicker
Let's Chat!
No, actually, she's 'sick'...totally...she's confused okay she doesn't understand herself!!!Mirada Johnson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:59Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:56...Mirada Johnson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:54Zeph?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:48Aahhh I see! (Rosie's oblivious *sigh* and so is he *even bigger sigh*Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~
@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet!![]()
...
MmmmmActual evidenceRosie wrote:Rosie hoped that he couldn't feel her pulse get a bit quicker
Let's Chat!
oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND...
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
SRSLY??? AFTER ALL THE TIMES YOU TEASED ME??? SHOULDN'T I TEASE YOU AS WELL??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:58I wasn't talking about calling me Maddy just so yknow lol I meant I dont like how Lils and Bri and Meli are teasing me,...Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:51 @Rosalyn Willows btw I love what you did in the latest reply of untold secret! it makes everything reasonable!!
@Madeline Tomlinson ooh I'll try not to then...![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
SICKNESS!!! She's just sick! Disregard the fact that she feels fine...SHE'S JUST SICK OKAY!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:00 oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND...![]()
Let's Chat!
WOWRosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:02SICKNESS!!! She's just sick! Disregard the fact that she feels fine...SHE'S JUST SICK OKAY!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:00 oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND...![]()
actually I meant
but....At least I'm not the one with a crush on him(all IC duh) at the moment...I'm just the cool wing girl(for now)!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball