OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
I know who Cassie is shipping Rosie with ICly rn ;) I'm doing great~ back to school today!
Hi Lily and Bri! hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
TELL ME!!
IM CURIOUS!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:41 good evening chat!
Evening Cass!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:43
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
I know who Cassie is shipping Rosie with ICly rn ;) I'm doing great~ back to school today!
Hi Lily and Bri! hru?
Ohh...(I thought it was the other way around, did I miss something lol)...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~

@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet! ^^

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~

@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet! ^^
YES! U totally can Cassie!!!

But I DONT LIKE THIS :cry2:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~

@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet! ^^
Aahhh I see! (Rosie's oblivious *sigh* and so is he *even bigger sigh*

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows btw I love what you did in the latest reply of untold secret! it makes everything reasonable!!

@Madeline Tomlinson ooh I'll try not to then... <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:51 @Rosalyn Willows btw I love what you did in the latest reply of untold secret! it makes everything reasonable!!

@Madeline Tomlinson ooh I'll try not to then... <3
Hmmm...almost like I knew what I was doing!!! :P

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~

@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet! ^^
Aahhh I see! (Rosie's oblivious *sigh* and so is he *even bigger sigh*
Zeph?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!