OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
dude, there's a shortage of boys here...
There really is...


i haven't found one for bri, lassi, meli, jules etc YET
WILL NEVER GET ONE FOR MADDY TOO!!

Wait- Julia has, u forgot!!!

Hi Emiline!
GIRL THE GUY THEY GOT FOR YOU IS TOP TIER
ACCEPT IT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
WE HAVE TO, AND WE WILL TELL YOU AFTER HE REPLIES

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
Trust, he is. I’ve talked to him loads, he’s perfect, now that i think of it

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
Trust, he is. I’ve talked to him loads, he’s perfect, now that i think of it
was

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
Trust, he is. I’ve talked to him loads, he’s perfect, now that i think of it
Yes!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
good evening chat!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:41 good evening chat!
EVENING CASS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:41 good evening chat!
evening Cassie!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:41 good evening chat!
CASSIEEE!!! How are you this evening(morning for me)?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|