OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:23
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:14 *sneaks behind Emmi & covers eyes*

Emmi guess who it is!! :wow:
Squee! :wow: <3
*tacklesnugs!*
*Climbs atop Colin's lap!*

I have lots of lore to crack on with!
*snugs close to Emmi*

Oo, what lore are you cooking up??
We still have to learn more about that mystery man!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:18
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:17

YEAHH <ELISSA AND LYDER STYLE!!!
yeah!!!
lets go and find someone for bri as well!
MISSION BRIAR NEEDS A BEAST!!! hehe, sorry Bri!
Lets start TMRW...
Or today itself If I find time...
Gurll Lily are u gonna watch the match today??
nah, which teams tho?
SRH vs PBKS
OOH PBK 4EVA

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:30
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:18

yeah!!!
lets go and find someone for bri as well!
MISSION BRIAR NEEDS A BEAST!!! hehe, sorry Bri!
Lets start TMRW...
Or today itself If I find time...
Gurll Lily are u gonna watch the match today??
nah, which teams tho?
SRH vs PBKS
OOH PBK 4EVA
#OrangeArmy

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
dude, there's a shortage of boys here...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
dude, there's a shortage of boys here...
There really is...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
dude, there's a shortage of boys here...
There really is...


i haven't found one for bri, lassi, meli, jules etc YET

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
dude, there's a shortage of boys here...
There really is...


i haven't found one for bri, lassi, meli, jules etc YET
WILL NEVER GET ONE FOR MADDY TOO!!

Wait- Julia has, u forgot!!!

Hi Emiline!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
dude, there's a shortage of boys here...
There really is...


i haven't found one for bri, lassi, meli, jules etc YET
WILL NEVER GET ONE FOR MADDY TOO!!

Wait- Julia has, u forgot!!!

Hi Emiline!

I OWLED HIM, SO NO TAKING BACK NOW!!

Yeah Max, i forgot.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9