Let's Chat!
We still have to learn more about that mystery man!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:35*snugs close to Emmi*Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:18*Climbs atop Colin's lap!*Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:16*tacklesnugs!*
I have lots of lore to crack on with!
Oo, what lore are you cooking up??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
OOH PBK 4EVAMelissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:26SRH vs PBKSLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:19nah, which teams tho?Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:19Lets start TMRW...Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:18yeah!!!
lets go and find someone for bri as well!
MISSION BRIAR NEEDS A BEAST!!! hehe, sorry Bri!
Or today itself If I find time...
Gurll Lily are u gonna watch the match today??
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
#OrangeArmyBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:30OOH PBK 4EVAMelissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:26SRH vs PBKSLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:19nah, which teams tho?Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:19Lets start TMRW...Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:18
yeah!!!
lets go and find someone for bri as well!
MISSION BRIAR NEEDS A BEAST!!! hehe, sorry Bri!
Or today itself If I find time...
Gurll Lily are u gonna watch the match today??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
dude, there's a shortage of boys here...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
There really is...Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33dude, there's a shortage of boys here...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35There really is...Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33dude, there's a shortage of boys here...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
i haven't found one for bri, lassi, meli, jules etc YET
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
WILL NEVER GET ONE FOR MADDY TOO!!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35There really is...Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33dude, there's a shortage of boys here...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
i haven't found one for bri, lassi, meli, jules etc YET
Wait- Julia has, u forgot!!!
Hi Emiline!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:36WILL NEVER GET ONE FOR MADDY TOO!!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35There really is...Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33dude, there's a shortage of boys here...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
i haven't found one for bri, lassi, meli, jules etc YET
Wait- Julia has, u forgot!!!
Hi Emiline!
I OWLED HIM, SO NO TAKING BACK NOW!!
Yeah Max, i forgot.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |