OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:57 Good! WBU???
MELI, WHY HAD YOU CHANGE YOUR PFP?
IDKK!!! I'm changing it baCK!!
change it back to what it was!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:57 Good! WBU???
MELI, WHY HAD YOU CHANGE YOUR PFP?
IDKK!!! I'm changing it baCK!!
change it back to what it was!!
I AM!! gosh that was embarrassing

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:57 Good! WBU???
MELI, WHY HAD YOU CHANGE YOUR PFP?
IDKK!!! I'm changing it baCK!!
change it back to what it was!!
I AM!! gosh that was embarrassing
what was?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:02

MELI, WHY HAD YOU CHANGE YOUR PFP?
IDKK!!! I'm changing it baCK!!
change it back to what it was!!
I AM!! gosh that was embarrassing
what was?
Changed!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04

IDKK!!! I'm changing it baCK!!
change it back to what it was!!
I AM!! gosh that was embarrassing
what was?
Changed!!
yeah, looking good.
what was embarrassing though?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:04

change it back to what it was!!
I AM!! gosh that was embarrassing
what was?
Changed!!
yeah, looking good.
what was embarrassing though?
nothing....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:57 Good! WBU???
I'm good! I'm fasting right now, a 17 hour fast(religious and just because), almost done with it!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:08

I AM!! gosh that was embarrassing
what was?
Changed!!
yeah, looking good.
what was embarrassing though?
nothing....
hmm, okay!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Why am I getting mentioned so much?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:12 Why am I getting mentioned so much?
WE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9