OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30 I am not getting detention
WHY NOT???
Cause I did not throw food. Should I do it in my reply?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:31
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30 I am not getting detention
When?

@Madeline Tomlinson What do you mean pay?
I MEAN I WILL MAKE EVERYONE REGRET DOING THIS TO MADDY

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30 I am not getting detention
WHY NOT???
Cause I did not throw food. Should I do it in my reply?
YESSS, BE IN DETENTION, I AM !!


Mads, you wont do anything to me, right?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30 I am not getting detention
WHY NOT???
Cause I did not throw food. Should I do it in my reply?
YESSS, BE IN DETENTION, I AM !!


Mads, you wont do anything to me, right?
No, she won't. And yeah, I will reply right now!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:30 I am not getting detention
WHY NOT???
Cause I did not throw food. Should I do it in my reply?
YESSS, BE IN DETENTION, I AM !!


Mads, you wont do anything to me, right?
No, she won't. And yeah, I will reply right now!
YAY!!! THANKS A LOT!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
MADDIEE!!!! we found someone!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh my. This escalated quickly. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:36 MADDIEE!!!! we found someone!!!!
SHUSH! NOT RN... LET HIM OWL


Yeah right, Avs!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:37
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:36 MADDIEE!!!! we found someone!!!!
SHUSH! NOT RN... LET HIM OWL


Yeah right, Avs!
Oh yeah mb

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:37
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:36 MADDIEE!!!! we found someone!!!!
SHUSH! NOT RN... LET HIM OWL


Yeah right, Avs!
Oh yeah mb
np!!! lets tease her a bit!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9