Let's Chat!
Cause I did not throw food. Should I do it in my reply?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
I MEAN I WILL MAKE EVERYONE REGRET DOING THIS TO MADDY
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
YESSS, BE IN DETENTION, I AM !!Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:31Cause I did not throw food. Should I do it in my reply?
Mads, you wont do anything to me, right?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No, she won't. And yeah, I will reply right now!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:32YESSS, BE IN DETENTION, I AM !!Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:31Cause I did not throw food. Should I do it in my reply?
Mads, you wont do anything to me, right?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
YAY!!! THANKS A LOT!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:33No, she won't. And yeah, I will reply right now!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:32YESSS, BE IN DETENTION, I AM !!Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:31Cause I did not throw food. Should I do it in my reply?
Mads, you wont do anything to me, right?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
MADDIEE!!!! we found someone!!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Oh my. This escalated quickly.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
SHUSH! NOT RN... LET HIM OWL
Yeah right, Avs!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah mb
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
np!!! lets tease her a bit!Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 13:37Oh yeah mb
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |