OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:00

LOTUS!!!!
i somehow banged my head on the door while brushing....the door's thankfully fine! It'll get better just rest
ALSO HOW ON EARTH DO YOU CROCHET
Bruh, how did you even bump your head while brushing?
UHHH
Somehow tripped on air, did a pirouette, and banged my head...
How the hell did you do that?
IM NOT HUMAN
YAYAYAY, I AINT TOO!!!
anyways gtg now

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:01

Bruh, how did you even bump your head while brushing?
UHHH
Somehow tripped on air, did a pirouette, and banged my head...
How the hell did you do that?
IM NOT HUMAN
YAYAYAY, I AINT TOO!!!
anyways gtg now
Bye LYDER

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
OOOOHH ITS JUST ME MYSELF AND I

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:32 OOOOHH ITS JUST ME MYSELF AND I
Nope bri

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
@River Grimes

I'm here

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Chat

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:11 Hello!
Hiya Lex wsp?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:11 Hello!
Hiya Lex wsp?
Not much, just dreading school like always, you?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:11 Hello!
Hiya Lex wsp?
Not much, just dreading school like always, you?
I got pink eye sadly....stuck home....Good Luck with school!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles