Let's Chat!
Long time no see!
ESTHERR
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HRU?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I am good!! Wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43HRU?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Also good! (^^)Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43I am good!! Wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43HRU?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
SECOND MV SHOT
LOTTTTTTTS OF FAKE BLOOD
LOTTTTTTTS OF FAKE BLOOD
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
nice to hear!Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:44Also good! (^^)Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43I am good!! Wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43HRU?
THATS GREAT, BRI!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
THANKSLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:45nice to hear!Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:44Also good! (^^)
THATS GREAT, BRI!!!
I enjoyed stabbing the mannequin
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
NICEE!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:46THANKSLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:45nice to hear!
THATS GREAT, BRI!!!
I enjoyed stabbing the mannequin![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Almost 3 weeks and my hip still hurts ;n;
Let's Chat!
Why what happened?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |