Let's Chat!
MELI!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Good morning hio!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Morning milicia!
Let's Chat!
Julia thanks for the tutorial yesterday
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Np!! Did you try out any banners yet?
Let's Chat!
JULES
Morning Milica!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
not yet! not these days since I just came from two vacations. I'm busy playing catch up
Hi Asha!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Hi Zeph! Hru?Zephyr Deakin wrote: 6 May 2026, 07:24not yet! not these days since I just came from two vacations. I'm busy playing catch up
Hi Asha!![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Good too!!Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:49GOOODDD WBU?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Esther! I didn't realise you had an iNPCEsther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 07:30Hi Zeph! Hru?Zephyr Deakin wrote: 6 May 2026, 07:24not yet! not these days since I just came from two vacations. I'm busy playing catch up
Hi Asha!![]()
![]()
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐