Let's Chat!
Night!Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:29 All this choir chat is not what I’m used to.
I’m a band girl that can’t sing to save my life, so that’s why.
Anyways, night guys!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*snugs close to Emmi*Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:18*Climbs atop Colin's lap!*Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:16*tacklesnugs!*
I have lots of lore to crack on with!
Oo, what lore are you cooking up??
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Have fun! (^^)Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:47 I just got the opportunity to interview someone really cool i'm so exciteddd
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
helloo
☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆
☆ ency ☆
Let's Chat!
morning
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
hello, morning!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Hellooo
I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts
So has anyone read SOC? She's like Inej (for anyone who hadn't, read it, she's like a shadow that likes to gather random information and sometimes cause trouble)
Any recommendations of what she could do? Anyone wanna join her?
I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts
So has anyone read SOC? She's like Inej (for anyone who hadn't, read it, she's like a shadow that likes to gather random information and sometimes cause trouble)
Any recommendations of what she could do? Anyone wanna join her?
Last edited by Mikaela Hendricks on 6 May 2026, 04:20, edited 1 time in total.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Oo go for it!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo
I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:19Oo go for it!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo
I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath