OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:30
Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:10
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:07 We need more tenors in the Hogwarts choir, please
*clears throat* Sage is definitely a tenor
joinnnnnn, I wanna make some tenor traditions, ha
sage isn't much of a singer, but she'd totally throw on a fake mustache and pretend to be a tenor lol

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:30
Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:10
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:07 We need more tenors in the Hogwarts choir, please
*clears throat* Sage is definitely a tenor
joinnnnnn, I wanna make some tenor traditions, ha
sage isn't much of a singer, but she'd totally throw on a fake mustache and pretend to be a tenor lol
think about itttttt :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:33
Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:30
Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:10
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:07 We need more tenors in the Hogwarts choir, please
*clears throat* Sage is definitely a tenor
joinnnnnn, I wanna make some tenor traditions, ha
sage isn't much of a singer, but she'd totally throw on a fake mustache and pretend to be a tenor lol
think about itttttt :)
She’s also welcome in the alto section, speaking from IRL experience, typically the altos aren’t the strongest section but they “have spirit” :lol: I’m an alto so I’m allowed to say it

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:38
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:33
Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:30
Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:10

*clears throat* Sage is definitely a tenor
joinnnnnn, I wanna make some tenor traditions, ha
sage isn't much of a singer, but she'd totally throw on a fake mustache and pretend to be a tenor lol
think about itttttt :)
She’s also welcome in the alto section, speaking from IRL experience, typically the altos aren’t the strongest section but they “have spirit” :lol: I’m an alto so I’m allowed to say it
they're the "meat" of the choir, if you will.

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning chat!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:21 Morning!
Hey Lex

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
hi ppl!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
All this choir chat is not what I’m used to. :lol:

I’m a band girl that can’t sing to save my life, so that’s why. :lol:

Anyways, night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:29 All this choir chat is not what I’m used to. :lol:

I’m a band girl that can’t sing to save my life, so that’s why. :lol:

Anyways, night guys!
Night Averyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9