Let's Chat!
sage isn't much of a singer, but she'd totally throw on a fake mustache and pretend to be a tenor lolSimon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:30joinnnnnn, I wanna make some tenor traditions, ha
Let's Chat!
think about ittttttSage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:32sage isn't much of a singer, but she'd totally throw on a fake mustache and pretend to be a tenor lolSimon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:30joinnnnnn, I wanna make some tenor traditions, ha
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
She’s also welcome in the alto section, speaking from IRL experience, typically the altos aren’t the strongest section but they “have spirit”Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:33think about ittttttSage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:32sage isn't much of a singer, but she'd totally throw on a fake mustache and pretend to be a tenor lolSimon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:30joinnnnnn, I wanna make some tenor traditions, ha![]()
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
they're the "meat" of the choir, if you will.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:38She’s also welcome in the alto section, speaking from IRL experience, typically the altos aren’t the strongest section but they “have spirit”Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:33think about ittttttSage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:32sage isn't much of a singer, but she'd totally throw on a fake mustache and pretend to be a tenor lol![]()
I’m an alto so I’m allowed to say it
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
Morning chat!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hey Lex
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hi ppl!
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
All this choir chat is not what I’m used to. 
I’m a band girl that can’t sing to save my life, so that’s why.
Anyways, night guys!
I’m a band girl that can’t sing to save my life, so that’s why.
Anyways, night guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Night AveryyAvery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:29 All this choir chat is not what I’m used to.
I’m a band girl that can’t sing to save my life, so that’s why.
Anyways, night guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |