OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning H.io
Today's my cricket match wish me good luck!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, everyone! Good luck Melissa, and good morning Esther/Laasya!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48

How does that work? Did you miss them?!?
Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...

Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.

I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.
My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.
Make that "Colin McCoire" and you've annoying!

Also! Ilvermorny is The Best School Ever!

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Kavi Kattimani wrote: 6 May 2026, 00:36 werewolf inpcs are cool
Owoooo!! :wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
yay for Ilvermorny!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Woofies and Ilvermorny!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
hmm I have to argue castelo is better :wink3:

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Not me not helping Castelo because Enki is also going to Ilvermorny-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
We need more tenors in the Hogwarts choir, please

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)