Let's Chat!
Morning H.io
Today's my cricket match wish me good luck!!
Today's my cricket match wish me good luck!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Make that "Colin McCoire" and you've annoying!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:50My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...
Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Also! Ilvermorny is The Best School Ever!
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire
Let's Chat!
Owoooo!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Woofies and Ilvermorny!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
hmm I have to argue castelo is better
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
Let's Chat!
Not me not helping Castelo because Enki is also going to Ilvermorny-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
We need more tenors in the Hogwarts choir, please
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)