Let's Chat!
Aww... I missed Colin!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
... so I'm gonna pretend I didn't saw that js bc I support tackling Nick.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Well, there goes Col again!
You firsties better watch out! XD
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh, wait, no! I don't wanna get tackled! I just wanted him to get tackled!!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Good!Nick Jameson wrote: 5 May 2026, 21:42GOOD YOU?!?!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I want to tackle Colin with SNUGS!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
This is why they're the cutest ship, guys-
Let's Chat!
How does that work? Did you miss them?!?Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |