OOC Let's Chat!

Aww... I missed Colin!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Dude, why did you just tackle hi…never mind, Colin left.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
... so I'm gonna pretend I didn't saw that js bc I support tackling Nick.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, there goes Col again! :lol: You firsties better watch out! XD

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Noooo I don’t wanna get tackledddd

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, wait, no! I don't wanna get tackled! I just wanted him to get tackled!!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 May 2026, 21:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:47
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:56
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:42 SOLAR BOY!!!! @Nick Jameson
SEA-BRAIN!!!
HRU?!?!
GOOD YOU?!?!
Good!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I want to tackle Colin with SNUGS! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
This is why they're the cutest ship, guys-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
How does that work? Did you miss them?!?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes