Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-25

π’²π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’²πΈπ’œπ’±πΈπ‘… πŸ•Έ
✦ π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‚π“Ž π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘’π’Άπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ✦

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25

Pure-Blood β€’ British β€’ First Year β€’ Hogwarts β€’ Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

Pure-Blood β€’ British β€’ First Year β€’ Hogwarts β€’ Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.