OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28

OHHH alrightie!!!

night Laasy!!


BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterday
Oh! Good luck Bree!!
completely off topic, but I love your pfp
awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!
Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one now :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29

The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterday
Oh! Good luck Bree!!
completely off topic, but I love your pfp
awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!
Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one now :)
Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
REPLY POSTED

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:06 REPLY POSTED
YAYAYAYAYYA Btw check ur owl bestie!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56

Oh! Good luck Bree!!
completely off topic, but I love your pfp
awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!
Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one now :)
Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!
AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaoo

OOC Let's Chat!
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:59

completely off topic, but I love your pfp
awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!
Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one now :)
Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!
AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaoo
lolz haha! How has the site been for you so far?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:10
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02

awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!
Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one now :)
Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!
AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaoo
lolz haha! How has the site been for you so far?
I haven't had the chance to do much yet cause my Index Reg application still needs to be reviewed : (

OOC Let's Chat!
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:10
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04

Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one now :)
Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!
AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaoo
lolz haha! How has the site been for you so far?
I haven't had the chance to do much yet cause my Index Reg application still needs to be reviewed : (
Same!! But that didn't really stop me from doing everything!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:12
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:10
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05

Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!
AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaoo
lolz haha! How has the site been for you so far?
I haven't had the chance to do much yet cause my Index Reg application still needs to be reviewed : (
Same!! But that didn't really stop me from doing everything!
Ahaha wdym?? I thought you could only rp once registered?

OOC Let's Chat!
Mads, I changed it! how's it now?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9