OOC Let's Chat!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T
HAHA, gurl, let's stay awake!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
Good luck!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:44
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
Good luck!
Tsym Esther

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
break a leg!

OOC Let's Chat!
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
break a leg!
Wait seriously???

jk I know what that means

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:49
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
break a leg!
Wait seriously???

jk I know what that means
Got scared there for a second, LOL

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:49
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I canโ€™t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
break a leg!
Wait seriously???

jk I know what that means
ILL BREAK AN ARM :wow:
Then we can pay the cost of an arm and a leg lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe