Let's Chat!
Bro why are there only holders of the snake miraculous
I thought It would be the black cat
I thought It would be the black cat
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
BREE!!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55Tired lol
You?!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
good!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55Tired lol
You?!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55Tired lol
You?!
hows the guy thingy now???
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
LASSIIII
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILS!! Hru?
Let's Chat!
There once was a bird, all she wanted was to be free,
One day, she was trying to escape from her nest, even though she didn't know how to fly,
She tried to hold on, live a bit longer, but of course, she died.
If you thought this was about a bird, that would be a lie.
DW I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE EITHER
One day, she was trying to escape from her nest, even though she didn't know how to fly,
She tried to hold on, live a bit longer, but of course, she died.
If you thought this was about a bird, that would be a lie.
DW I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE EITHER
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |